Sort and Re-box in Our Warehouse
- Ongoing throughout the year; perfect for Individuals & groups
- Family friendly & great for all ages (children aged 5-13 must be accompanied by an adult volunteer)
- Volunteers must wear closed-toe shoes or risk being sent home
Why Volunteers are Needed
Some donations need to be sorted and repacked before we can give them out. That’s where volunteers come in! Volunteers help us sort useable items from damaged products and box them into categories like soup, juice, and cereal. Donations include food as well as non-food items like soap, shampoo, household supplies, and pet food. Volunteers help low-income families stretch their limited budgets and eat better.
Volunteer as an Individual, a Family or a Group!
Individuals, families and groups are all welcome! Two-hour time slots are available all week! We offer daytime shifts on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday starting at 9 a.m. and 11 a.m., Wednesdays at 3 p.m., 5 p.m. and 6 p.m.. Also, on Saturdays two-hour shifts are available starting at 9 a.m. Create a volunteer profile below and sign up for a shift directly through our website! If you are looking to register your family, please download and follow these instructions.
Want to sign up for a shift? Create a volunteer profile to below using our online registration system to schedule yourself and/or your family!
If after you register for a shift and realize you can no longer make it, please sign in to your CERVIS account and un-register for the shift.
Check out this great 2-minute video about volunteers by Feeding America, the national food bank network.
- Volunteers 5-13 year olds must be accompanied by an adult.
- Volunteers must wear closed-toe shoes for safety or risk being sent home.